- Agadi SC insecticide belongs to phenylpyarazole group. It is broad spectrum insecticide, toxic by contact and ingestion.
- It is very effective for insect resistant or tolerant to pyrethroid, cyclodiene, organophosphorous, and carbamate insecticide
- The advanced molecule of Agadi SC controls pests that are resistant to commercial insecticides.
- Crops: Rice, Cabbage, Sugarcane, Chilli, Cotton
- Target pests: Rice Leaf Hopper, Rice Gall Midge, Green Leaf Hopper, Gall midge Whorl Maggot, Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Brown Plant Hopper, White Backed Plant Hopper, Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, White Fly, Boll Worms, Diamond-back Moth, Early Shoot Borer, Root Borer
- Rice: 400-600 gm/acre
- Cabbage: 320-400 gm/acre
- Chilli: 320-400 gm/acre
- Sugarcane: 600-800 gm/acre
- Cotton: 600-800 gm/acre
- Pack Sizes: 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|