- Agas belongs to the thiourea group. It acts as an insecticide as well as an acaricide.
- Agas kills larvae, nymphs and adults by contact and / or stomach action and also shows some ovicidal action.
- It has broad spectrum activity allowing simultaneous control of sucking insects and mites.
- Agas is an inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration & it exhibits translaminar action with vapourizing effect for better insect and mite control.
- It is selective to beneficial insects & predatory mites. Being a urea derivative it has add on phytotonic effect on the plant.
- Crops: Cabbage, Chilli, Cardamon, Brinjal
- Target Pests: Diamond Back Moth, Mites, Whiteflies, Thrips, Capsule Borer
- Dose: Cabbage, Chilli, Brinjal 240 gm/acre, Cardamom 320 gm/acre
- Pack Sizes: 25 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
25gm, 250gm, 500gm
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|