- Amnon is an insecticide which belongs to avermectin group.
- It is an insecticide with stomach action and should be ingested by the larvae to be most effective. Affected larvae become paralyzed and stop feeding shortly after exposure to Emamectin benzoate 5% SG and subsequently die after 2-4 days.
- Amnon is highly effective in various lepidopteran pest.
- Target Pests: Thrips, Pod Borer, Bollworms, Diamond Back Moth, Fruit and Shoot Borer
- Crops: Grapes, Cotton, Chickpea, Brinjal
- Dose: 44-88 gm/acre
- Pack Size: 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|