- It is an Acetamiprid based product and is extremely active.
- In addition to the nymphal and adult stage, Baadshah provides effective control on eggs also.
- Long term residual effect of Baadshah helps to minimize frequent spray of insecticides for cotton sucking pests.
- Baadshah has excellent translaminar effect and provides excellent control of aphids, Jassids & whiteflies.
- Being systemic in nature, it remains inside the plant body for longer duration and provides long term control.
- It controls all those insects, which have developed resistance against conventional insecticides, because of its unique mode of action.
- Safe to environment and considered to be an eco friendly product due to its low dosage.
- Crop: Cotton, Cabbage, Okra, Chilli, Rice
- Target Pests: Whiteflies, Aphid, Jassid, BPH
- Pack Sizes: 50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm