- Bumper is a systemic foliar fungicide which belongs to triazole group.
- It is a fungicide with protection and curation action with translocation acropetally in the xylem.
- It has broad spectrum activity against a wide range of fungal diseases of wheat, barley rye oats, rice, maize, grass, turf, pecan, sugarcane, beets, stone fruits, peanuts and ornamentals.
- Crops: Wheat, Rice, Groundnut, Tea, Soybean
- Target Pests: Kamal Bunt, Rust, Sheath Blight, Early Leaf Spot, Late Leaf Spot
- Dose: 125 – 250 ml/hectare
- Pack Size: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter