- Nagarjuna Combi Plus is a mixture of Carbendazim, a benzimidazole and Mancozeb, a dithiocarbamate group of fungicides.
- It is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide.
- It has protective and curative action.
- It is having contact action also.
- Mode of Action:
- It is a combination of Mancozeb which acts as contact fungicide and Carbendazim, being systemic in nature, has protective and curative action.
- Crop: Groundnut, Rice
- Target Pests: Leaf Spot, Rust, Blast
- Pack Size: 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250gm, 500gm, 1Kg
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|