- Imidacloprid belongs to chemical class of neonicotinoid insecticides. It exhibits excellent systemic properties and a significant residual activity.
- Imidacloprid acts by interfering with the transmission of impulses in the nerve system of insects. It acts by exciting certain nerve cells acting on a receptor protein. Treated insects die as a result of the dysfunction of the nervous system. It is characterized by its excellent systemic properties.
- Imidacloprid has a broad spectrum of activity, particularly against sucking insects, various species of beetles, some species of flies, leaf miners and termites
- Its outstanding biological efficacy, especially its excellent root-systemic properties, its broad spectrum of activity, good long lasting effect – combined with low application rates and good plant compatibility, has made the product the first choice of the farmer
- The part of active ingredient taken up by the plant is further distributed in an acropetally direction.
- Confidor is compatible with conventional insecticides
- Crops: Cotton, Rice, Chilli, Sugarcane, Mango, Sunflower, Okra, Citrus, Groundnut, Grapes, Tomato
- Target Pests: Aphids, Jassids, Thrips, White fly, Brown Plant Hopper, Green Leaf Hopper, Termite, Leaf Miner
- Pack Size: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|