- Cristocycline is a broad spectrum chemical bactericide which contains a combination of Streptomycin Sulphate + Tetracycline Hydrochloride 90:10 SP.
- It is recommended for selective control of bacterial disease of plants.
- Cristocycline is very effective when applied after the crop is infected and hence has good curative action against bacterial infection in plants
- Crops : Apple, Citrus, Cotton, Tobacco, Paddy
- Target Pests: All Bacterial Diseases.
- Dosage: 6 g in 50 liter of water spray on the foliage and infected plant parts
- May also be used to root treatment as root drenching and root dippings and also seed treatment.
- Pack Size: 6 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|