- Cruiser 70 WS is rapidly taken up by the imbibing seed, leading to very high concentrations of the compound in the cotyledons.
- Cruiser 70 WS is released from the seeds to the soil and is taken up by the roots of the seedling then rapidly trans-located throughout the plant.
- Cruiser® provides long-lasting control of a broad spectrum of sucking insects. Reliable performance under a wide-range of growing conditions. It results in strong crop vigor to maximize yield potential. Cruiser® Commercially applied by the seed companies to conveniently replace older chemistries for soil & foliar insecticide applications.
- Cruiser® is registered on a broad range of crops, such as corn (maize), sunflowers, cotton, cereals, peas, soybeans and sugarbeets
- Main crops and dose/kilogram of seed:
- Rice @1.5 gm/kg of seed
- Wheat @ 1.75 gm/kg of seed
- Corn @ 3.5 gm/kg of seed
- Sunflowers @ 4 gm/kg of seed
- Cotton @ 4.3 gm/kg of seed
- Okra @ 2.86 gm/kg of seed
- Tomato @ 6 gm/kg of seed
- Targets: Cruiser provides broad-spectrum control of a wide range of early-season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding and soil-dwelling insect pests, including Aphids, Green leaf hopper, Thrips, whiteflies, Termite, Jassids, Shootfly. Its high level of systemicity offers long-lasting protection while providing consistent performance.
- Pack Size: 25 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
50ml, 160ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|