- Devsena is broad spectrum systemic insecticide contains the active ingredient Thiamethoxam.
- Devsena is soil-applied insecticide and having a quick action against sucking and chewing pests.
- It was labeled for use on Ground Nut, Sugarcane, Rice, and Cotton.
- Devsena may direct the application at the base of the plant for optimum root uptake when making post-emergence applications.
- Devsena improves the plant from primary treatment, it took up by the plant faster which results in higher yield and improved crop quality resulting longer-lasting systemic control.
- For use, measured out the required quantity of the Devsena and mix it well with a small quantity of water and add remaining quantity of water as specified with thorough agitation and apply as soil drenching in Ground Nut, Sugarcane, and Cotton.
- For Rice measured out the required quantity of the product and dissolve in 500 ml of water to make the solution for mixing and broadcasting with sand at the rate of 8 kg/acre.
- It has a negligible effect on beneficial insects.
- Crops: Sugarcane, Rice, Cotton, Groundnut
- Target Pests: Termites & Early shoot borer, Green Leaf Hopper & Brown, Plant Hopper, Jassids & Thrips
- Pack sizes: 50 gm, 125 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
50gm, 125gm, 250gm, 500gm