- Dxtar is a broad spectrum insecticide which has quick stomach & contact activity.
- It has a fast – acting and long lasting effect.
- It has a good systemic and translaminar movement in the plant tissue. It’s a low dose use product, safe for environment.
- Mode of Action:
- It belongs to Neonicotinoids group which acts as nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, inhibiting the feeding reflex of insects.
- Crops: Rice, Cotton, Okra, Mang, Wheat, Mustard, Tomato, Brinjal, Tea, Potato, Cumin, Citrus
- Target Pests: Stem borer, Gall midge, Leaf folder, Brown Plant Hopper (BPH), White backed plant Hopper (WBPH), Green Leaf Hopper, Thrips, Jassids, Aphids, White flies,Mosquito bug, Heliopeltis theivora, Psylla
- Pack Size: 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1Kg