- Nagarjuna Ennova belongs to neonecotinoid chemical group.
- It has excellent translaminar and extraordinary systemic action, quick acting.
- It controls cotton crop sucking pests at all stages including the nymph, adult stage and eggs.
- It gives long duration control, is effective on resistant insects and is relatively safe for the environment.
- Mode of Action:
- It acts as agonist to Ach receptors on the insect central nervous system.
- Crops: Cotton, Okra, Rice, Chilli, Cabbage
- Target Pests: Aphids, Jassids, White Flies, Thrips, BPH
- Pack Size: 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|