- Ethrel is a versatile plant growth regulator which improves colouration and accelerates uniform ripening of fruits like pineapple, mango, tomato, etc.
- It can be deployed in specific uses like defoliation in pomegranate and breaking alternate bearing in mango.
- Ethrel is plant growth regulator with systemic properties. It penetrates into the plant tissues, and is translocated and progressively decomposed to ethylene, which positively affects the growth process.
- Improve coloration and accelerates uniform ripening of fruits like pineapple, mango tomato.
- Helps in breaking alternate bearing of mango and induces profuse flowering.
- Mango (for breaking alternate bearing tendencies): First spray in mid-October or early November total 5 spray at fortnightly interval
- Mango (for flower induction): Commencing from early November total 5 sprays at weekly interval
- Mango (post-harvest treatment): Dip mature fruits in the solution for uniform ripening. One treatment is required
- Pineapple (for flower induction): 30-37 leaf stage or 10-12 months. One spray is required
- Coffee (Arabica& Robusta): For uniform ripening of berries, one spray at fly picking stage when 10-15% of berries have ripened
- Tomato (post-harvest treatment): Post-harvest treatment can be done bydipping once
- Rubber: March, August, September, November (four applications) brushing once in two months on the tapping cut of the bark
- Crops: Mango, Pineapple, Coffee, Tomato, Rubber, Pomegranate
- Pack Size: 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|