- A broad spectrum insecticide against difficult to control lepidopteran insect pests. Evicent is powered with world class, patented technologies like VISIQ™ & Pepite®.
- Effective against all life stages of the insect pest including eggs to adults.
- Shields the particles of Evicent from the degrading effect of UV rays, thus providing…
- Evicent is granular, but behaves like liquid when mixed with water.
- Ensures effective kill of the target pest with a dual mode of action. The target pest stops feeding in 1-2 hours and dies within 12-24 hours. It works on GABA receptors, inhibiting muscle contraction and also disrupts the formation of endo-cuticle resulting in fast action and long-lasting control.
- Smart protection in Corn
- Recommended dose: 30-32 gm per acre with 200 liters of water
- Target pests: Fall army worm
- Time of application: First spray@ 20-25 Days after sowing, second
- Smart protection in Chillies
- Recommended dose: 24 gm per acre with 200 lts of water
- Target pests: Fruit borers, Thrips & Mites
- Time of application: First spray@ 30-35 Days after
- Smart protection in Cauliflower
- Recommended dosage: 24 gm per acre with 200 liters of water
- Target pests: Diamond back moth (DBM) & fruit borers
- Time of application: First spray @ 20-25 days (Vegetative stage) after transplanting & second spray @ 40-45 days (Curd initiation) after
- Pack Sizes: 5 gm, 24 gm, 60 gm, 120 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
5gm, 24gm, 60gm, 120gm