- Fosmite is a widely trusted contact organo-phosphorous acaricide and insecticide. Fosmite contains Ethion, one of the oldest and largest selling acaricide and Insecticide in the world, as active ingredient.
- Fosmite formulations are applied on the foliage for effective control of Mites, Scales, Thrips, Beetles and Lepidopterous larvae.
- Safe and Convenient- Does not leave any undesirable residues at recommended dose. Relatively safer for beneficial insects. Compatible with most commonly used pesticides.
- Fosmite is an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, which is responsible for inhibition of enzyme Acetylcholinesterase resulting into blockage in the transmission of nerve impulses in insects and mites.
- Pigeon Pea
- Pack sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 litre
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250ml, 500ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|