- Imperial belongs to pyrethroid group & it is a non-systemic insecticide & acaricide.
- Imperial affects insects by stomach and contact action. Imperial acts on the nervous system of insects and disturbs the function of neurons by interaction with the sodium channel.
- Imperial is effective against a broad range of foliar pests in a wide variety of crops.
- Crops: Cotton, Rice, Sugarcane
- Target Pests: Bollworm, Whitefly, Stem Borer, Leaf Folder, Green Leaf Hopper, Termites
- Dose: Cotton 320 ml/acre, Rice 200 ml/acre, Sugarcane 400 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250ml, 500ml, 1 liter