- Iris is post-emergent broad spectrum selective herbicide for Soybean.
- It has quick action on weeds and is very easy to use.
- Application Time – 15-25 Days after sowing when weeds are in 2-4 Leaf Stage.
- Faster weed kill
- Controls Grasses and Broad leaf weeds in one shot application
- Wide application window: 15- 25 days after sowing
- Iris is effective even if it rains 2 hours after application
- Crops: Soybean
- Target Pests: Alternanthera philoxeroides, Amaranthus spp, Celosia argentea, Cleome viscosa, Commelina benghalensis, Digera arvensis, Digitaria sanguinalis, Echinochloa spp, Eleusine indica, Euphorbia spp, Parthenium spp, Phyllanthus niruri, Physalis minima, Stellaria media, Trianthema monogyna, Acalypha indica, Dactyloctanium aegyptium, (Broad leaf weeds)
- Dose: 400 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 400 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
400ml, 1 liter