- Jatayu contains Chlorothalonil is a broad spectrum contact fungicide and is highly effective against Anthracnose.
- Fruit Rots, Tikka disease, Early and Late Blight on various crops
- Gives outstanding results when used prophylactically.
- It is ideal as an alternate round with systemic fungicides like Ridomil Gold controlling oomycetes.
- Mode of action:
- Chlorothalonil is a multi-site inhibitor affecting various enzymes and other metabolic processes in fungi. It inhibits spore germination, and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
- Target Pests:
- It is used to control tikka leaf spot and rust of groundnut and early and late blight of potato, scab of apple, anthracnose, etc.
- Dose: 2.5 gm/liter
- Pack Sizes: 250 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.