- Kavach contains Chlorothalonil is a broad-spectrum contact fungicide and is highly effective against Anthracnose, Fruit Rots, Tikka disease, Early and Late Blight on various crops
- Gives outstanding results when used prophylactically.
- It is ideal as an alternate round with systemic fungicides like Ridomil Gold controlling oomycetes.
- Chlorothalonil is a multi-site inhibitor affecting various enzymes and other metabolic processes in fungi. It inhibits spore germination and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
- It is used to control tikka leaf spot and rust of groundnut and early and late blight of potato, scab of apple, anthracnose, etc.
- Dose: 1.5- 2 gm/liter
- Pack Sizes: 100 gm, 250 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100gm, 250gm, 1 Kg