- Herbicide which exhibits both residual and contact soil activity and excellent control of weeds.
- Exhibits both residual and contact soil activity.
- Once taken up by a susceptible species, the herbicide is rapidly translocated throughout the plant, inhibiting the shoot and root growth of weeds.
- Susceptible weed plants will cease to grow immediately after post emergence treatment and are killed within 7-14 days.
- The toxicology data indicates that Kloben®, at the recommended use rate, is an ideal herbicide for weed control in soybean cultivation and safe for both man and the environment.
- Kloben® herbicide is available in a combo pack with 250 ml surfactant.
- Crops: Rice, Soyabean
- Target Pests: Barnyardgrass Watergrass , Lambsquarters, Common , Cyanotis auxillaris, Nutsedge, Purple, Daisy, American, Panicum Panicgrass, Junglegrass, Commelina benghalensis
- Dose: Rice: 36 gm per hectare using 300 litres of water.
Soybean: 24 gm per hectare using 500 litres of water.
- Pack Sizes: 15 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.