- Laudis is a broad spectrum post emergence herbicide recommended for use along with surfactant for control of broad leaf and grassy weeds in corn.
- Tembotrione, the active ingredient in Laudis, represents the latest innovation in the well-proven bleacher technology from Bayer CropScience.
- Sets new standard in crop safety with no known variety restriction
Laudis ensures broad spectrum of performance
Works fast, rapidly rain fast
Offers maximum convenience – early to late post emergence application
Has minimal carry over potential
- Crops: Corn
- Target Pests:Echinochloa sp., Trianthema sp., Bracharia sp
- Dose: 115 ml/ acre
- Pack Sizes:57.5 ml, 115 ml, 230 ml
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
57.5ml, 115ml, 230ml
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|