- It is an Organophosphorus group of insecticides.
- It effectively controls broad range of insects through Contact, Stomach and Vapour action.
- It is non phyto-toxic when applied at recommended dose
- It persists in soil for 2-4 months and thus effectively controls termites on several crops.
- It is also used as seed treatment for the control of termites. It is compatible with most of the insecticides and fungicides
- Crops: Rice, Gram, Sugarcane, Cotton, Ground nut, Mustard, Brinjal, Cabbage, Wheat, Barley
- Dose: 500-750 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter
Insecticides India Limited
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|