- Macera is a unique Neuromuscular Disruptor Insecticide (IRAC Group 6: Chloride Channel Activators) belonging to the naturally derived class of Avermectins.
- Macera causes paralysis of lepidoptera larvae due to the activation of chloride channel in the nervous System.
- Macera is widely used in controlling lepidopteran pests in agricultural products worldwide.
- Macera penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf.
- Broad Spectrum control of Lepidopteran pests.
- Excellent protection against feeding damage.
- Long Duration Control.
- Broad Spectrum control of Lepidopteran pests: Macera protects plants from feeding damage in 2 hours of application
- Excellent protection against feeding damage: Macera gives maximum mortality within 6-7 days after ingestion.
- Long Duration Control: Macera rapidly penetrates the cuticle of plants through translaminar movement and provides long residual activity on phytophagous insects
- Crops: Grapes, Red Gram, Cotton, Chick pea, Tea, Cabbage, Brinjal, Okra, Chilli
- Target Pests: Thrips, Pod borer, Ballworms, Tea looper, DBM, Fruit & Shoot borer, Mites
- Grapes: 90 gm/acre
- Red Gram: 90 gm/acre
- Cotton: 75- 90 gm/acre
- Chick pea: 90 gm/acre
- Tea: 80 gm/acre
- Cabbage: 60-80 gm/acre
- Brinjal: 80 gm/acre
- Okra: 55-70 gm/acre
- Chilli: 80 gm/acre
- Pack Sizes: 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.