- Magister® 10% EC is a highly effective insecticide (acaricide/miticide) based on an active ingredient Fenazaquin for effective control of insect pests.
- Excellent miticide with unique ovicidal activity
- Magister exhibits true ovicidal activity, preventing hatching of tea pests and gives superior residual control for a longer period.
- It is also relatively safe for beneficial / predatory mites such as Phystoseiulus spp, amplyeius spp which help in the reduction of mite population.
- Crops: Apple, Brinjal, Okra, Pepper, Tea, Tomato
- Target Pests: Acaphylla theae, Oligonychus coffeae, Brevipalpus californicus, Polyphagotersonemus latus, Calacarus Carinatus, Tetranychus urticae
- Tea: 1000-1250 ml in 400 – 600 litres of water.
- Apple: 400 ml in 1000 litres of water.
- Okra, Brinjal, Tomato and Chilli: 1250 ml in 500 litres of water.
- Pack Sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|