- World leading bio-stimulant in a ﬂowable formulation of Ascophyllum nodosum with the Physio Activator technology, which has positive eﬀect on plant physiology.
- It activates the production of ﬂowering involved in pollination, fertilization, fruit set and cell division at early fruit growth.
- Influence fruit setting and differentiation of ‘king’ fruitlets and limit flower drop.
- Increase uniformity due to better reproduction physiology.
- Opteine is applied as a foliar for reproduction and reaping stage.
- It activates production of enzymes involved in mineral nutrition and leaves photosynthesis activity to support reproduction stage of plant, flowering, fruit growth, crop yield and quality.
- Activates plant nutrition pathways resulting in more-effective uptake of nutrients and water from the soil.
- Activates endogenous polyamines synthesis in generative parts of plant.
- Crops: All Crops
- Target Pests: Reproductive to Reaping
- Dose: 250 ml per acre
- Pack Sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250ml, 500ml, 1 liter