- Orius is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide from the triazole group, with protective, curative and eradicant action.
- Orius is a sterol demethylation inhibitor. Rapidly absorbed into the vegetable parts of the plant with translocation principle acropetally
- Orius is very effective in the control of alternaria in potatoes and beans, cercospora in peanuts sigatoka in banans, powdery mildew in grapes, orchards and vegetables.
- Crops: Chilli, Groundnut, Onion, Rice
- Target Pests: Fruit Rot, Powdery Mildew, Tikka and Rust, Blast, Sheath Bight, Purple Blotch
- Dose: 200-300 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 250 ml, 500 ml
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|