- Pilatus is a combination of plant extract with others in a flowable formulation
- It’s developed to stimulate the formation of a well-structured root system that allows maximum absorption of nutrients and a good plant establishments.
- It will stimulate faster growth and better field establishment and solid plant foundation.
- Increased tolerance of unfavorable growing conditions.
- Higher crop yield and activity.
- It is absorbed by roots and leaves. It stimulates root development and optimize the synthesis of endogenous hormones (auxins and cytokinins), that trigger higher crop yield and quality.
- It’s unique mode of action makes it very unique and different from any other root stimulant.
- Better growth and activity of crop root system.
- Increase root length and biomass.
- Activates plant nutrition pathways resulting in more effective uptake of nutrients and water from soil.
- Pilatus applied to the soil mixed with irrigation water and fertilizer or via drenching, also it can be used as a foliar spray on plant.
- Crops: All Crops
- Target Pests: Seedling to vegetative
- Dose: Drenching-500 ml to 1 liter and Spray-500 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
500ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|