- Polyram is an excellent protective fungicide developed by BASF.
- Its active ingredient metiram affects the activity of the complex enzyme contained in the fungal cell and thus prevents crops from fungal infections.
- Moreover, the copper zinc ion contained by polyram will release slowly, making the whole plant healthier after the zinc ion is absorbed by the crop.
- The Benefits of Polyram Broad spectrum protection Safe Zinc supplement.
- Target Pests: Cucmber, Pear, Citrus, Apples
- Crops: Downy Mildew, Scab, Leaf Spots, Ring Spots, Anthraconose
- Dose: 2-3 gm/liter of water
- Pack Sizes: 400 gm, 800 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|