- Priaxor® is powered by BASF’s new active ingredient Xemium®, which is the first of its kind technology that not only counters stress but also provides advanced disease control for commonly occurring diseases in Cotton.
- Priaxor® has exceptional distribution in plants, ensuring faster and long lasting efficacy.
- Intelligent technology that allows for deeper reach in the plants to relieve stress, control hidden fungi and diseases
- Forms depots on the leaf and continuously supplies Xemium®, resulting in long lasting efficacy
- Ensures that plants are healthier, stress and disease-free
- Leads to higher crop yields & quality with more fruiting branches, better square and boll retention
- Crops: Groundnut, Cotton, Soybean, Maize, Grams, Onion, Potato, Grapes, Gourds.
- Target Pests: Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Anthracnose, Leaf spots.
- Dosage: 0.75-1 ml/liter
- Pack Sizes: 120 ml, 360 ml
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|