- Profex is a broad spectrum insecticide cum acaricide.
- It has strong contact, stomach and ovicidal action.
- It has excellent translaminar action, when sprayed on the upper surface of leaf, it immediately percolates down to lower surface of the leaf.
- It is absorbed readily in plant cells thus not affected by rainfall.
- It is an organophosphate insecticide, it works by potent inhibition of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, after feeding on a Profex treated plant or crawling over a treated leaf, the pest is first paralyzed and then quickly dies.
- Crops: Cotton, Brinjal
- Target Pests: Boll worms, Jassids, Thrips, White flies, Semi Looper, Soyabean Semi Looper, Girdle Beetle
- Dose: 400-600 ml/acre
- Pack Sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter