- Profiler is a new combination fungicide containing Fluopicolide and Fosetyl for controlling Downy Mildew disease in Grapes.
- It provides longer duration control with its unique and new mode of action.
- Long-duration disease control and extremely fast action on downy mildew fungus.
- Direct and indirect effect with stimulation of natural defence system and provides immunity to plants to fight with diseases
- Provides excellent protection of new leaves and hidden bunches.
- A new mode of action and controls already known resistant strains of other high risk chemistries hence minimum risk of resistance development.
- Outstanding protection during the sensitive flowering stage.
- Crops: Grapes
- Target Pests: Downey Mildew
- Dose: 3-5 gm/litre
- Pack Sizes: 250 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.