- Radiation is a combination insecticide of two potent chemistries namely flubendiamide and thiachloprid.
- Radiation bestows a broad spectrum control on both chewing and sucking pests owing to its dual mode of action working by systemic and contact/ingestion mode.
- Owing to immediate feeding cessation by the pest, radiation gives a long lasting control on target pests.
- Radiation acts by disrupting impulse of pest’s nervous system by inhibiting ryanodine receptors hence disturbing the calcium uptake by nerves, over stimulating the nervous system thereby killing the pest.
- Radiation is also helpful in resistance management and gives a long duration control with enhanced yields
- Radiation gives good control on thrips and fruit borer in chilli.
- Radiation is recommended at a dose of 80 ml per acre in 150-180 litre of water.
- Pack Sizes: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
50ml, 100ml, 250ml