- Ricestar is a selective post-emergent herbicide recommended for the control of grassy weeds, especially Echinochloa spp. in direct seeded and transplanted rice.
- It contains Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl as active ingredient which offers flexibility in application window.
- When combined as tank-mix with broad leaf herbicide like Sunrice it can offer total control of rice weed spectrum.
- Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl is absorbed by leaves and stems of the plants and is translocated systemically. It predominantly inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the meristem tissue of grassy weeds.
- Effective grass control – wide range of grasses controlled.
- Excellent plant selectivity – safe to crops at recommended dosages.
- Flexibility in application time – 3-5 leaf stages, used as Early Post Emergent herbicide.
- Excellent combining ability with Early Post Emergent Broadleaf / Sedge controlling rice herbicides
- Crops: Rice Tansplanted and Direct Seeded
- Target Pests:Barnyard grass
- Rice Transplanted & Direct Seeded
- Pack Sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
50ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|