- Kresoxim-methyl – is a new fungicide from the strobilurin group of chemicals.
- The biochemical mode of action is by inhibition of electron transport in the mitochondria of fungal cells, thus preventing the formation of ATP which is necessary for the normal metabolic processes of the fungus.
- Chlorothalonil is a multi-site inhibitor affecting various enzymes and other metabolic processes in fungi. It inhibits spore germination, and is toxic to fungal cell membranes.
- Used mainly in potato and chilli crop against leaf spots, blight, mildew symptoms.
- Its sprayed as soon as the signs of infestations are noticed. Subsequent one or two sprays shall be given at 10-15 days interval depending on the disease severity.
- Dose: 200-300 gm/acre, 1-2 gm/liter
- Pack Sizes: 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100gm, 250gm, 500gm
Rallis India Limited