- Sencor 70 WP is a selective herbicide which effectively controls weeds in wheat, potato, soybean, tomato and sugarcane.
- It is a pre-emergent herbicide and can also be applied as early post. It has broad spectrum control of both grasses and broad-leaf weeds.
- Selective systemic herbicide,absorbed pedominantly by the roots, but also by the leaves, with translocation in the xylem. It inhibits photosynthesis. It acts on both grasses and broad leaf weeds.
- It effectively controls Phalaris minor, which has developed resistance to most of the herbicides in addition to many other grasses and broad leaf weeds.
- Sencor acts through the roots and leaves and therefore, can be used for both pre and post emergence applications.
- Sencor is economical because of its broad spectrum activity and low dose.
- No residual effect on succeeding crops.
- Crops: Sugarcane, Tomato, Potato, Wheat, Soybean
- Target Pests: Cyperus rotundus, Cynoadon dactylon, Asfodelus fistulosis, Chenopodium album, Convolvulus arvensis Portulaca oleracea, Anagalis arvensis, Cichorium intybus, E.colonum, Dactyloctenium aegyptium, Partheium hysterophorus, Commelina spp
- Dose: Soybean: 200-300 gm/acre, Wheat: Medium soil-100 gm/acre, Heavy soil 120 gm/acre
- Pack Sizes: 100 gm, 500 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.