- String interferes with protein production in fungus by inactivating Sulphahydral group of enzymes which plays a major role in protein synthesis in fungus.
- It is a broad-spectrum contact Fungicide classified into dithiocarbamate (M3) group by FRAC.
- It is used for both preventive and curative treatment in all stages of crop.
- String is compatible along with other systemic fungicides during application.
- String contains Zn, which helps in phytotonic effect; increases greenery and quality of fruits.
- String is green label product which makes it safe for environment, applicator and beneficial insects.
- It is also recommended for use in Integrated Pest Management.
- Pack Sizes: 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
250gm, 500gm, 1Kg