- Taboli with paclobutrazol 40%, Paclobutrazol (PBZ) is a plant growth retardant and triazole fungicide.
- It is a known antagonist of the plant hormone gibberellin. It acts by inhibiting gibberellin biosynthesis, reducing internodal growth to give stouter stems, increasing root growth, causing early fruit set and increasing seed set in plants
- Redgram — 30 ml/ 200 litres of water
- Mango : For trees less than 10 years age — 8 ml per tree dissolved in water and apply to the root zone
- For trees more than 10 years age — 16 ml per tree dissolved in water and apply to the root zone
- Pack Sizes: 30 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
30ml, 50ml, 100ml