- Quick antifeedant efficacy (Crop can be protected after pest touches tolfenpyrad on the leaf )
- Ovicidal activity (Effective for all growing stages).
- Inhibits egg-laying of female insects, reduces egg survival, having particular activity against eggs of DBM
- Tychi’s Mode of Action is METI (Mitochondrial Electron Transport Inhibitor) and is different from others.
- Tychi is a Contact insecticide and adequate water application is a must. (Water volume: 200 L/acre)
- Tychi also has fungicidal Activity when applied as a preventive spray. (Powdery Mildew and anthracnose)
- Pack Sizes: 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 liter
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter