- Visma is a new generation innovative fungicide mixture Pyraclostrobin 12.8% + Boscalid 25.2% WG.
- An innovative active ingredient belonging to the carboxamide class Boscalid is an SDHI chemistry, which acts on the energy production system of the fungal cell.
- Well established and known broad spectrum fungicide with unique plant health benefits. Pyraclostrobin effects the QoI site of fungus.
- Acts on two different sites of the fungus, thus effectively killing the fungus. Active on Broad spectrum of diseases on a broad range of crops
- Excellent distribution profile on the plant surface- Translaminar & locally systemic. Very favourable rain fastness profile. Low risk of resistance development due to two different MoA.
- Dual attack on the fungus, with excellent crop protection and Safety.
- Superior protection against Powdery Mildew.
- Extended vitality to the crop, by Keeping the crop stronger and leaves greener.
- Better utilization of the crop energies and with stand stress.
- Activity on all fungal growth stages of the fungal spores.
- Pack Sizes: 120 gm, 240 gm, 600 gm
- The information provided here is for reference only. Always refer to the product labels and accompanying leaflets for complete product details and directions for use.
120gm, 240gm, 600gm
|Product is avaialble in below zipcode areas.|